Aimone Video Splitter 1.11
AimOne Video Splitter is a tool to split, cut or trim a large video file into smaller video clips in a second. With an included video player, splitter supports almost all popular video formats, including 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPA,VOB, RM, MP4, Windows Media file(.asf, .wmv, .wma), FLV(flash video), MP3(.mp3), MKV(Matroska Video),etc..
AimOne Video Splitter has two different splitting modes, Direct Stream Splitting Mode and Encode Splitting Mode.
Direct Stream Mode
Direct Stream Splitting Mode only supports splitting file to source file format. Formats including AVI, MPEG, VOB, MP4, 3GP, RM,ASF/WMV/WMA, MKV and MP3 are all supported.Output file quality is the same with source video/audio quality. Splitting speed is extremely high. Split 10 times faster than the Encode Mode.
Encode Splitting Mode supports splitting any format video to any format and output to any format file as you like. Supports nearly all kinds of video formats.
* Direct stream cut, without re-encode.
* Support split AVI, Divx, MPEG-4 video files
* Support split MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB video files.
* Support split ASF, WMV, WMA files
* Support split Real Media(.rm, .rmvb)
* Support split MP4(.mp4, .m4a) file
* Support split 3GP(.3gp, 3g2) file
* Support split VCD (.dat) file
* Support split AC3 file
* Support split MPEG Audio file, mp1, mp2, mp3
* Support larger video file, even large then 2GB.
* In Direct Stream Mode, the splitting speed is very fast and without any quality loss.
* In Encode Splitting Mode, you can split your source video to other format.
* Support split video into several equal-size clips.
* Support set start point and end point by inputing exact time value.
* Very User-friendly interface.
* Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7