dbForge SQL Complete Express 2.00
Besides extending List Members, Complete Word and Parameter Info features, SQL Complete Express adds SQL Formatter to enrich the developer toolkit and provide the fastest T-SQL query typing ever possible.
Features of dbForge SQL Complete Express:
* List members for major objects: database, schema, table, view, procedure, user and table-valued function (including CLR), built-in function, synonym, CLR aggregate;
* Smart filtering to suggest relative keywords and objects;
* Parameter information for user-defined and built-in procedures/functions;
* SQL formatting;
* Context-sensitive suggestion of keywords;
* Determining a database context;
* Word autocomplete;
* Context-sensitive suggestions of DML statements: INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE;
* Manual refreshing of the suggestion list.
SQL Complete Express provides intellisense for SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, regardless of SSMS versions. Native intellisense does not work with those SQL Server versions that differ from your SMSS version. For example, SQL Server Management Studio 2008 will work only with SQL Server 2008.