Quantis File Recovery 2008.22011921
Sure, Windows has a Recycle Bin, that?s SUPPOSED to let you recover a deleted file, but it doesn?t always work. Worse, files that are deleted by application software, or when you hit SHIFT->DELETE, delete files en mass, or when an application crashes, bypass the recycle bin altogether so there is no chance of getting them back once that happens.
What are your options?
- Spend hours of your time re-creating the document?
- Spend thousands of dollars with a data recovery company?
* The ability to recover files from on IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI hard disk drives.
* The ability to recover files on removable devices like SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, etc.
* The ability to recover files on internal and external ZIP drives and USB Hard drives.
* Support for large (more than 200 GB) size hard drives.
* Support for FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems.
* Supports Windows 98 / ME / Windows XP / 2003 Server / Vista operating Systems.
* Support for basic and dynamic Volumes.
* Support for localized and long filenames.
* Supports recovery of compressed, fragmented and encrypted files on NTFS.
* Supports advanced search by file name, file date, mask, size range, attributes.
* Supports file and folder recovery to any accessible local or network drive.
* Uses DOD5220.22-M standards to ensure no recoverable files are found.
Don't wait to try and recover your lost file! Rewriting over the space where your lost file was could mean that your file will be PERMANENTLY LOST!