QuickSYS Informer 2
The QuickSYS Informer monitors the following system resources.
- CPU usage;
- Hard disk usage (track up to two drives);
- Memory usage;
- Network usage (track up to two network adapters); and
- Battery life (for laptops).
The QuickSYS Informer enables you to make the following setting changes.
- Refrest rate - specify the rate at which QuickSYS Informer shows you changes in your system resources.
- Hard Disk - specify which hard disks you want to monitor (if you have more than one).
- Network - specify which network adapters you want to monitor (if you have more than one).
The QuickSYS Informer also gives a summary of your general system information such as the computer name, the current display resolution you're using, your computer CPU or processor, and others.