RAR Recovery Toolbox 1.1.8
An intuitive and convenient user interface makes the work with the program easy and comfortable even for a beginner. The process of data recovery consists of several steps performed in separate windows, so the recovery process becomes even more convenient.
During data recovery the program doesn?t modify the damaged archive; it just recovers files from the archive and saves it to the hard disk. The folder structure remains the same, file and folder names aren?t changed too.
Main features of RAR Recovery Toolbox:
- Recovering encrypted data
- Recovering data from password-protected RAR archives
- Recovering data from damaged storage devices (floppy disks, CDs, Zip-Drives, etc.)
- Working with RAR archives in a local network
- Using several independent algorithms to maximize the amount of recovered information
Main causes of damage to RAR archives:
- Incorrect shutdown of the operating system (power drop, restarting the computer using the RESET button, etc.)
- Virus activity
- Incorrect work of antivirus software
- The archive wasn?t downloaded/copied from the network completely
- Some programs process archives incorrectly
- the list goes on?
Scanning speed depends on the size of the damaged archive.
RAR Recovery Toolbox is distributed under the ?Try before Buy? license. Unregistered users can?t save a recovered file on disk.