SecureBlackbox VCL 8.0
SecureBlackbox offers the following functionality grouped into packages:
1. SFTPBlackbox - securely transfer files and perform remote file system operations using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
2. SSHBlackbox - access remote SSH servers using SSH2 or SSH1 protocols or build your own SSH server.
3. FTPSBlackbox - transfer files securely using FTP (RFC 959) and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS, FTP/SSL, as defined in RFC 2228) protocols.
4. OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt and sign files using OpenPGP algorithms and standards, generate and manage OpenPGP keys and keyrings. Compatible with PGP product line by PGP Corporation.
5. XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign and timestamp XML files or generic data using XML encryption and signing standards (XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES).
6. PDFBlackbox - compress, encrypt and sign PDF files. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing using X.509 certificates is supported.
7. SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x.
8. HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression.
9. MIMEBlackbox - compose and parse MIME messages with optional S/MIME or PGP/MIME security extensions.
10. PKIBlackbox - generate and manage certificates, certificate revocation lists, certificate requests. Complete support for Public Key Infrastructure including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptographic hardware.
11. EDIBlackbox - exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
12. ZIPBlackbox - compress data with strong encryption.
13. CloudBlackbox - securely store data in cloud storages, such as Amazon S3 or Microsoft Azure
14. OfficeBlackbox - encrypt or digital sign MS Office (binary and OOXML), OpenOffice (ODF) and XPS documents.